The FusionServer 2288H V6 is a 2U 2-socket rack server with flexible configurations and can be widely used in cloud computing, virtualization, databases, and big data. The 2288H V6 is configured with two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 16/32 DDR4 DIMMs, and 14 PCIe slots, providing large-capacity local storage resources. It incorporates patented technologies, such as DEMTPatent No: 200810142176.5 and FDMPatent No: 201410712709.4; 201510500335.4; ZL201510979591.6 , and integrates FusionDirector software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
FusionServer 2288H V6
2U rack server
One or two 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Ice Lake processors (8300/6300/5300/4300 series), TDP up to 270 W
16/32 DDR4 DIMMs, up to 3200 MT/s; 16 Optane™ PMem 200 series, up to 3200 MT/s
Supports various drive configurations and hot swappable:
• 8-31 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/SSD drives
• 12-20 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA drives
• 4/8/16/24 NVMe SSDs
• Supports a maximum of 45 x 2.5-inch drives or 34 full-NVMe SSDs
Supports flash storage:
• 2 x M.2 SSDs
Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 1E, 5, 50, 6, or 60, optional supercapacitor for cache data power failure protection, RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and remote web-based configuration.
Provides expansion capability of multiple types of networks. Provides the OCP 3.0 network adapter. The two FlexIO card slots support two OCP 3.0 network adapters respectively, which can be configured as required. Hots wappable function supported
Provides a maximum of fourteen PCIe 4.0 slots, including one PCIe slot dedicated for RAID controller card, two FlexIO card slots dedicated for OCP 3.0, and eleven PCIe 4.0 slots for standard PCIe cards.
Supports four 300 W FHFL dual-width GPU accelerator cards, eleven HHHL GPU accelerator cards, or eight FHFL single-width GPU accelerator cards.
Four hot-swappable counter-rotating fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode
• 900 W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W AC Platinum PSUs
1000 W (input: 100 V to 127 V AC)
1500 W (input: 200 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W 380 V HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V DC)
• 1200 W 1200 W –48 V to –60 V DC PSUs (input: –38.4 V to –72 V DC)
• 3000 W AC Titanium PSUs
2500 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC)
2900 W (input: 220 V to 230 V AC)
3000 W (input: 230 V to 240 V AC)
• 2000 W AC Platinum PSUs
1800 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC, or 192 V to 200 V DC)
2000 W (input: 220 V to 240 V AC, or 200 V to 288 V DC)
The BMC chip integrates one dedicated GE management port to provide comprehensive management functions such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• The BMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management user interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; provides out-of-band management functions such as monitoring, diagnosis, configuration, Agentless, and remote control for smart and simplified management.
• (Optional) Configured with the FusionDirector management software to provide advanced management functions such as five intelligent technologies,realizing intelligent, automatic, visualized, and refined management throughout the lifecycle
Microsoft Windows Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Oracle Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, openEuler, etc
Supports power-on password, administrator password, TPM 2.0, security panel, secure boot, and cover opening detection
5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F) (ASHRAE Classes A1 to A4 compliant)
CE, UL, CCC, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, etc
Supports L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails.
Chassis with 3.5-inch drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (3.40 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10 in.)
Chassis with 2.5-inch drives: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (3.40 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10 in.)
If you want to buy our enterprise services, call the following number