xFusion believes that respecting and protecting IPR is the foundation of innovation. As an innovative company, we respect, apply, and contribute to IPR rules. xFusion protects the IP and trade secrets of its own, and is committed to respecting others'. We forbid our employees from inappropriately accessing, disclosing, using, or disposing of third-party trade secrets.
xFusion has set the role of risk control officer of trade secret protection compliance to enable the company's trade secret compliance system building, develop relevant policies, systems, and processes, and assist and guide business departments in trade secret compliance. It has also set up key roles in each business domain and platform departments to fulfill the function to protect IPR and trade secrets and to support the operation of IPR and trade secrets protection.
xFusion takes the following key measures to protect third-party trade secrets:
- Issuing the Regulations on Respecting and Protecting Third-party Trade Secrets to clearly define its requirements on respecting and protecting third-party trade secrets in business activities, and to ensure that employees carry out business activities in compliance with applicable laws and agreements.
- Incorporating trade secret protection requirements into business processes, including R&D, sales, procurement, and HR, and regularly reviewing key business processes and making ongoing management improvements by learning lessons from everyday operations.
- Organizing publicity activities, training, and exams concerning trade secret protection so that all employees are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
- Overseeing the protection of third-party trade secrets through measures such as checks and audits and ensuring that relevant policies, systems, and processes are effectively implemented.
- Establishing an accountability mechanism. For details about the accountability protocol for infringements of third-party trade secrets, refer to Criteria for Information Security Violation Levels and Disciplinary Action and take disciplinary action against misconduct accordingly.