xFusion believes that corruption severely damages fair market competition and poses a threat to the development of our society, economy, and enterprises. xFusion upholds the principles of conducting business ethically and with integrity, and complies with all applicable anti-bribery laws and regulations in countries and regions where it operates. xFusion applies a "zero-tolerance" approach towards corruption.
xFusion has appointed a Risk Control Officer of Anti-bribery Compliance (ABC) for the company, who is responsible for enabling the establishment of an ABC program across the company and compliance management. At xFusion, we have designated key roles in its business groups and platform departments to fulfill ABC responsibilities and support the operations of the company's ABC program.
xFusion takes the following key measures to ensure ABC:
- Highlighting its zero-tolerance approach towards corruption and bribery and clarifying its ABC requirements for employees and third parties in the Statement on Anti-corruption, Corporate Anti-bribery Policy, Anti-corruption Policy for xFusion Partners.
- Implementing the anti-bribery/corruption compliance program from four aspects in order to systematically control and manage corruption risks. The four aspects are: risk identification and objectives setting (R), tone-responsibility system-honesty culture (G), continuous and effective operation (C), and monitoring (M).
- Continuously enhancing employee awareness of ABC. Clearly defining its ABC requirements in corporate documents, such as the BCG and Employee Behavior Guidelines, and taking various measures to effectively pass on the ABC requirements to employees and ensure ABC compliance, including training, signing commitment letters, and exams.
- Prioritizing the ABC management of third parties. For third parties associated with xFusion, the company effectively controls and manages ABC risks through risk assessments, due diligence, training, and signing commitment letters.
- Encouraging employees and third parties to report violations to help improve the effectiveness of the ABC program.
Corporate Anti-bribery Policy
Anti-corruption Policy for xFusion Partners