Sales Hotline 400-080-6888
FusionServer 2488H V6 is the lastest 2U, 4-socket (4S) rack server, ideal for computing-intensive scenarios such as cloud computing, virtualization, high-performance computing (HPC), database, and SAP HANA. In virtualization scenarios, the OPEX of one FusionServer 2488H V6 is lower than that of two 2U, 2S rack servers. The 2488H V6 houses four 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors in a 2U space, and supports 48 DDR4 DIMMs, 11 PCIe slots, and up to 25 x 2.5'' drives for local storage. It incorporates patented technologies, such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT)Patent No: 200810142176.5 and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM)Patent No: 201410712709.4; 201510500335.4; ZL201510979591.6 , and can be configured with FusionDirector software for entire-lifecycle management, helping drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
FusionServer 2488H V6
2U Rack Server
2 or 4 x 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (5300/6300/8300 series), TDP up to 250 W
48 DDR4 DIMM slots, up to 3200 MT/s; up to 24 Intel® Optane™ PMem modules (200 series), 2666 MT/s
Supports hot-pluggable drives with the following configuration options:
• 8 x 2.5” front SAS/SATA/NVME drives
• 24 x 2.5” front SAS/SATA drives
• 25 x 2.5” front SAS/SATA drives
• 4 x 2.5” front SAS/SATA drives and 8 x 2.5” NVMe SSDs
• 4 x 2.5” front SAS/SATA drives and 16 x 2.5” NVMe SSDs
• 2 x M.2 SSDs
RAID 0, 1, 5, 50, 6, or 60; optional supercapacitor for cache power-off protection; RAID-level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration
Up to 11 PCIe 3.0 slots, including one dedicated PCIe slot for the OCP 3.0 NIC
2 dual-slot FHFL or 4 single-slot HHHL GPU heterogeneous accelerator cards
6 hot-swappable fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode
2 hot-swappable PSUs with support for 1+1 redundancy and the following configuration options:
• 3000 W AC Titanium PSUs
2500 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC)
2900 W (input: 220 V to 230 V AC)
3000 W (input: 230 V to 240 V AC)
• 2000 W AC Platinum PSUs
1800 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC, or 192 V to 200 V DC)
2000 W (input: 220 V to 240 V AC, or 200 V to 288 V DC)
• 900 W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V AC)
• 1500 W 380V HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V DC)
• BMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• BMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature for smart and simplified management.
• (Optional) Configured with the FusionDirector management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling automatic entire-lifecycle management
Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, CentOS, Citrix XenServer, and VMware ESXi
Power-on password, administrator password, TCM/TPM 2.0, security front panel, and out-of-box intrusion alarm, ect.
5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F), compliant with ASHRAE Classes A3 and A4
CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS, etc
Adjustable guide rails, holding rails, and cable management arms (CMAs)
Chassis: 86.1 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10 in.)
Please fill in the form below, we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you want to buy our enterprise services, call the following number.