1. Applicable Product
The scope of products covered by this service is the servers sold by xFusion.
2. Service Description
xFusion Defective Material Retention Service is a special service solution specially created and provided for customers who purchase xFusion server products. Through this service, the customer can choose to retain the faulty drives and/or memory when acquiring the replaced drives and/or memory, and can also choose the whole machine parts retention service to further meet the customer's needs of improving information security level, protecting confidential and private information security.
Defective Material Retention Service shall be purchased on the basis of xFusion on-site maintenance and warranty service (only when the warranty includes on-site service), and its service period must be consistent with the corresponding maintenance/warranty service period.
3. Service Content
Defective Material Retention Services mainly include:
- Confirm device information: Check basic information of the device and confirm if the device is xFusion product through the serial No.
- Authentication: For confirmed faulty parts, scan the serial No. and check if the product is in the maintenance period and if the Defective Material Retention Service is purchased.
- Troubleshooting: If the Defective Material Retention Service is purchased for the replaced faulty parts, the faulty parts will be handed over to the customer for processing. If the Defective Material Retention Service is not purchased for the faulty parts have not purchased the Defective Material Retention Service, the field service engineer of xFusion has the right to take the faulty parts away for processing.
4. Service Exemption
xFusion service exemption instruction is as follows:
1. xFusion service may fail to serve as required due to the following conditions:
1) Accidents caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, earthquake and lightning strike).
2) Deterioration of service conditions caused by social problems (such as unrest, war, strike and government regulation).
3) The service cannot serve due to the interruption of energy supply (such as electricity, water and oil).
2. xFusion does not provide any clear or implied commercial and technical guarantees not covered herein.
3. In any case, xFusion shall not be liable for the direct or indirect economic loss due to this service instruction. The maximum amount of compensation for your losses caused by xFusion shall not be higher than the amount paid for purchasing the product/service.