1. Applicable Product
This service scope covers Windows server produced in OEM mode by xFusion and self-developed FusionOS. For other OS, services can be provided after consulting with xFusion pre-sales persons.
2. Service Description
xFusion OS installation service is aimed to help the customers to complete the OS installation and deployment to ensure the rapid launch of services. The service contains OS installation, basic configuration, test and acceptance.
xFusion OS installation has the following features:
- Supports multiple OS.
- Supports batch installation.
- Satisfies diversified needs.
3. Service Content
Service Scope Description
Preparing for the Installation
Before the service implementation, the engineers of xFusion or xFusion authenticated service partner shall confirm with the customers over the following questions.
Windows server series OS:
Excluded service items
The following services are related to extra charge, please consult xFusion or xFusion authenticated service partner for more information.
4. Service Exemption
xFusion service exemption instruction is as follows:
1. xFusion service may fail to serve as required due to the following conditions:
1) Accidents caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, earthquake and lightning strike).
2) Deterioration of service conditions caused by social problems (such as unrest, war, strike and government regulation).
3) The service cannot serve due to the interruption of energy supply (such as electricity, water and oil).
2. xFusion does not provide any clear or implied commercial and technical guarantees not covered herein.
3. In any case, xFusion shall not be liable for the direct or indirect economic loss due to this service instruction. The maximum amount of compensation for your losses caused by xFusion shall not be higher than the amount paid for purchasing the product/service.