1. Applicable Product
This service covers all xFusion servers of all series, including but not limited to FusionServer V5/V6/V7 series rack, high-density servers, FusionServer G series heterogeneous servers and high performance servers.
2. Service Description
xFusion Server Installation Service is to help the customers to complete the device installation and ensure the fast service deployment. The service contains pre-installation check, hardware installation, basic debugging and basic acceptance.
3. Service Contents
Service Scope Description
Preparing for the Installation
Before the service implementation, the engineers of xFusion or xFusion authenticated service partner shall confirm with the customers over the following questions.
The excluded service items
The following services are related to extra charge. Please consult xFusion or xFusion authenticated service partner for more information.
4. Service Exemption
xFusion service exemption instruction is as follows:
1. xFusion service may fail to serve as required due to the following conditions:
1) Accidents caused by force majeure (such as fire, flood, earthquake and lightning strike).
2) Deterioration of service conditions caused by social problems (such as unrest, war, strike and government regulation).
3) The service cannot serve due to the interruption of energy supply (such as electricity, water and oil).
2. xFusion does not provide any clear or implied commercial and technical guarantees not covered herein.
3. In any case, xFusion shall not be liable for the direct or indirect economic loss due to this service instruction. The maximum amount of compensation for your losses caused by xFusion shall not be higher than the amount paid for purchasing the product/service.