(SHENZHEN, China, June 19, 2020) Today, the FusionServer Computing Product Line officially released the latest member to their family – the next-generation FusionServer V6 intelligent server. This product is a state-of-the-art technology running on the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor and designed to unlock powerful computing for any system.
The 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor supports standard and custom configurations that scale from 4 to 8 sockets. The next-generation Intel processor is embedded in the FusionServer Pro 2488H V6, the latest FusionServer 4-socket rack server that provides diverse storage designs and I/O scalability, and supports the Intel Optane persistent memory (PMem) 200 series.
The FusionServer 2488H V6 intelligent server is optimized to meet both conventional of today, and the digital workloads of tomorrow. It provides the industry's more reliable computing and storage architectures, allowing you to simplify your networks with intelligent acceleration and management. The highlights of the architecture are listed below:
· Four 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors offer a maximum power consumption of 250 W. Running on the Intel Deep Learning Boost (DL Boost) technology that supports bfloat 16 (BF16), the 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor delivers up to 93% higher training and 90% higher inference performance than its predecessor (FP32).
· Configured with Intel Optane PMem, the FusionServer 2488H V6 has a maximum memory capacity of 18 TB, boosting memory capacity and data reliability in memory computing scenarios and providing more VM memory options for virtualization scenarios.
· SAS, SATA, and NVMe SSDs can be combined for tiered data deployment, enhancing storage density and performance.
· Hot-swappable OCP 3.0 NICs support more network requirements.
· Wi-Fi function and USB Type-C management port help improve the efficiency of mobile terminal management and local operation and maintenance (O&M).
· GPU accelerator cards of various specifications unleash abundant computing power, supercharging AI analysis, inference, and training.
· Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM) is an in-house developed diagnosis technology that predicts a fault 7 to 30 days in advance, with a fault locating accuracy of up to 93%; and the FusionServer Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) helps a single server consume 15% less power without compromising its performance.
· Full-lifecycle management software FusionDirector and intelligent O&M platform AIOps reduce OPEX by 15% and streamline data center management with five intelligent monitoring features.
FusionServer's next-generation servers are designed to meet diversified enterprise requirements in an energy-efficient and cost-effective manner. The industry-leading FusionServer servers provide intelligent management and high energy efficiency to reduce O&M costs, making them a must-have in the digital age.
The 2019 Gartner report on the global server market recently confirmed the growing market strength of FusionServer. FusionServer shipments of 4-socket rack servers amounted to 670,000 last year, ranking third in the global market with a year-on-year growth of 14.73%. In particular, the FusionServer 4-socket rack server topped the market in terms of global shipments and sales.